Bone scan done. No surgery to stop vertibra from fusing. Advised CT scan for pelvic area. Any correlation?

I had a bone scan done and there were two areas of concern, one was the lower vertibra s of my spine which has already been examined by a team of doctors at a spinal clinic. Result, there is no surgery they can do to stop these vertibra s from fusing. When they are fused, besides the pain what can I expect? Their second concern was that they wanted further imaging of my right pelvic area so they have ordered a CT Scan for that. Is there a coralation between the two areas or could there be a completely new problem with my right pelvic area?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013