Bone popped, unable to move wrist, swollen. Is it fractured?

I was playing roller hockey, and felt something pop on the bone that sticks out on the side...I was unable to finish playing, but was feeling better on the way home.....I m able to move my wrist up and down and side to side, but when I twist the wrist inward, I get a pretty bad has been swallon, but not as bad as the first night, I see no bruising at all either, but when I try to use a hand pump soap with that hand only, it becomes very painful, and unable to use just that hand...after reading a lot of things online I m scared to think its fractured, I m able to work and use tools as a electrician, but like I said really only hurts when twisted.....any ideas????
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013