Bone pain in the forearm, wrist and hips. X-ray shows osteoporosis, osteoarthritis and edema in the bone marrow. Oncologist appointment taken. Anything to be concerned?

deep bone pain right forearm the worst of all pain areas. Also, rt wrist sometimes intense but reduces to a constant low level, lt wrist can flare to severe but is generally less than rt. Also, in hips when flares, rt. worst than lt. (lt only minor). Condition progressed over 1 1/2 yrs. . Now consistent and pain level in right forearm never less than 6 on 1-10 scale and progressed to incl. left forearm. Had xray rt. forearm, neg for frac., dexa scan, total body bone scan (no contrast) mri right wrist and hip (no contrast). Generally the findings are osteoperosis and osteo arthritis except the right wrist revealed edema in bone marrow. Had (3) bl. work tests for Rhem Arthritis and neg.. I had a spinal fusion l5/s1 with stabilizing BAK titanium bars. Also, had 4 cerv. surgeries, incl. of c5/6 fusion also had breast cancer in 1999. last chemo 2000. Sched. next week with Oncologist Orthopedist. I would be grateful for any insight you might offer.
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013