Bone pain around pelvis, hips, arms, weakness, blood in stools. Cancer signs?

Hi I have recently been having a lot of pain in my bones specifically pelvis hips and arms and leg areas and also weakness in body. I think I may have some sort of cancer as many symptoms seem to match and have been to see the doctor as I have been fairly constipated and been having blood when passing bowels in the toilet colour is reddy bloody colour the doctor says its piles ( hemorrhoids ) and don t worry but I feel that it may be something else as I have been prone to many of the symptoms of prostrate cancer. Please I need some advise I am 19 years old and has been occuring for a while first time the bleeding came was roughly may time.
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012