Bone on inside of arch is pretruding, bending up, sharp pain. Permanent cure?

My daughter is having problems with her foot. The bone on the inside of her arch is pretruding and bending up. She has done track and gymnastics along with dance in the past. She is 10 and currently in soccer. This is one concern. She had sharp pains in her hip in the past and present. The same side she has had pains on also lock up and cramp in her thigh about 3 or 4 times in the past year. It took her almost 24 hours to recover. I am a bit concerned about her bone density. Should I be? She broke her wrist ( a little above the wrist). She was at the skating ring racing in socks. She held out her arm to touch the wall and brace herself and her wrist snapped. All the kids were in socks! Please tell me what you think. Also, she has alot of stomach pain. She has been diagnosed with asthma, but does not need an inhaler. She has had chronic strep throat. I am so exhausted from her about her throat I just spray it with over the counter spray. She complained this morning. She is tall and very thin but solid for her age. I am looking for 3 different doctors for her at this moment. I forgot to add We are always thirsty in my household.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013