Bone injury behind ear, swelling. Icing reduced it. Self healing?

I was witha friend and rolled into a tube in water i hit the bone behind your ear on his knee because i slipped it dident hurt for more then a few secondsc and i forgot about it then my dad saw it yesterday (a day after) and said it was extremly swollen and large unlike the flat bone behind my right ear i put ice for hours and it reduced swlling a little bit will it get better or is this bad?
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012
Hi patient,
Acupressure and Magnetotherapy treatment.
1. Press your palm ,area below small and ring finger 4 or 5 time like massage three
time a day.
2. Place south pole of low power magnet for 10 minutes thrice a day.
3.Drink water magnetise with both pole. three time a day.
hope u may get reduce swelling early.