Bone cyst above right temple covered with fatty tissue. How to remove?

I have what my pcp called a bone cyst about 2-3 inches above my right temple, right inside the hairline. My PCP thought it was a regular cyst that had formed in a hair folicle and would be able to remove it. When he got in there he said it was a bone cyst that was covered in a fatty tissue . I suffer from migraines (for years) and I always feel pressure on that side. I was wondering what type of cyst, if & how it can be removed.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  59 Awaiting Answer