Bone conducted hearing, tap on the neck causes loud hearing in ear. Normal brain, inner ear MRI, impacted wisdom tooth. Cause?

I need to know if my wisdom teeth , left side impacted, can cause problems with my left ear. I suffer from bone conducted hearing , like autophony . If I tap on my neck lightly its very loud in my left ear. When using the telephone receiver against my left ear, waiting for someone to answer, the sound of the phone ringing causes my vision to shutter every time it rings. What causes this. I had brain and inner ear mri. Nothing found. Dentist x ray found wisdom pretty impacted.
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012