Bone bruise of patella, strain quadriceps tendon, small knee effusion, edema, inter meniscal degenerative change medial meniscus. Indications?

hello. I just had an mri of my right knee and im confused about the results. findings: small knee effusion , mild edema of the anterior tibial tuberbcle and mild bone bruise in the patella , particularly anterior. increased signal intensity in the substance of the posterior horn of the medial meniscus , mild increased signal intensity within the quadriceps tendon. impression: bone bruise of patella, strain quadriceps tendon, small knee effussion, edema, inter meniscal degenerative change medial meniscus without definate through and through tear. Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013