Bone and joint pain, muscle pain, stiffness. Osteoarthritis or fibromyalgia?

I recently went to a doctor about symptoms like bone and joint pain and muscle aches and terrible stiffness, also sleeples nights of tossing and turning. Just feeling rusty and old all the time. My hands and wrists swell all the time after working or vacuuming or just any handwork, does that sound like fibro to you or osteoauthritis or something along that line? Ive had lots of those foggy moments also, by the way i am 43 years young.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Oct 2013
Diabetologist 's  Response
Dear sir/madam

It is not due to osteoarthritis, it might be due to rheumatoid arthritis. so what best you can do is to
Get your
CRP, and ESR and RA factor tests done. you will get a good exact picture.

Thanks

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.