Bone TB, histo-pathological test showed scanty AFB, on PZA, INH, Ethmbutol, Rifamin. Recovery time?

Sir I had a swelling on my left shoulder blade and after surgery it was diagonised with tuberculosis . there was lot of pus in it. Histopathological test said ZN stain-scanty AFB detected. HIV -ve, I started taking (INH, Rif, Ethambutol , PZA). However it was stopped for two weeks because of liver complications, again it started slowly one by one drug. Now it has been 3 months out of which last month is 4 drugs, still continuing 4 drugs. doctor told me atleast 2 months of 4 drugs and then less number. How long it will take for complete cure? Doctors told me its a bone tb. My weight is 65 kg. I am taking 1500 mg of PZA, 300 mg of INH, 1000 mg of EthaMBUTOL and 600 mg of RIFAMCIN.
Asked On : Tue, 1 May 2012