Boils with puss on various parts of body, diagnosed as MRSA. What can i do?

Hi, just to give a bit of background. I was having so many boils with Puss on various parts of my body. It was diagnosed as MRSA and I was given right treatment. I had a major boil on my thigh which was operated and puss drained. Then Dressing was applied to cover wound on thigh. I kept changing dressing for a few days and wound on thigh was recovering fine. But just yesterday when I opened my dressing on thigh to change it, I found some small red boils around it and a small blister with serum in it. I am pretty sure this happened becasue of dressing and don t think this has anything to do with my infection of MRSA. So the question is, can I apply something to take down these small allergic boils and a blister? I was prescribed Elocon (0.1% w/w) to apply on infected skin and also have Nuforce-GM from one of my previous treatments. Can I use one of these to apply on those small boils and blister which appeared because of dressing? Thanks.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013