Boils on the thigh, red painful, took omega 3 fatty acid tabs last month. Could it be the cause?

Hi doctor i am 27 year old male from india, i am keep on getting boils on my thigh from last one month , when one goes down then another one comes up and some time they occure 2 - 3 boils at same time, they are painfull with red surrounding , initially one month ago i spoted two three pimples on my leg and i rubbed them , from then i am keep on getting and there is no signs of stoping them. I took antiboitic for 3 days and they gradually start to disolve, but next day i saw a very tiny pimple on my back of thigh , its very slighty painfull but i am worried that it will turn out to be a boil , i have no other issue apart from these boils. Just to add further i look 4 capsule of omega 3 fatty acid for one month(last month) during the time i was getting those boils.Kindly let me know what could be causing them.
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012