Boils on stomach, armpits, under breasts. Using creams for staph infection. Symptoms of breast cancer?

I have been getting these things on my stomach that look like something between a pimple and a boil . I went to the er and they said it could be staff infection and gave me some cream to put on them. But they aren t going away and know I am getting them by my left arm pit. I have had these for 6 months or so. But what is worrying me the most is that I have one under my right breast that looks something like the ones on my stomach and arm pit. It has been there for a few weeks and it started of small and is getting bigger and hurting. I have a history of breast cancer in my family and I am scared that this could be something serious, please help!
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013