Boils on my testicles, kindly give me suggestion to get rid of them permanently

I have developed 3 small peanut size boils on my scrotum some 6 years ago,which r very hard if pressed. No pain but looks light yellow in colour.Dony burst even if u apply pressure.On their own they burst once in 5 or 6 months and a white wet powder like substance comes out.There wont be that boil for a week and slowly it will get filled up with the same yellowish clour boil.Though it dont pain it looks aquard and gives some tention.I have not indulged in sex for last 8 years.I am 48 years male.Anybody kindly give me suggestion to get rid of them permanently.
Asked On : Tue, 14 Sep 2010