Boils on legs, thighs. Taking amoxicillin, anti-inflammatory medication. Thyroid, blood sugar normal. Treatment?

Dear Dr. My name is XXXXXXX, a married lady of 28 years old. I am having 3 boils on my legs and thighs. It has been happening for the last 2 months. I have got thyroid and random blood sugar tested and reslut was normal. I have taken amoxiline along with antiflammatory for one week time but it just suprressed the boils that time only after 2 weeks of which, they have started appearing again. Please suggest what to do now. Please reply me on YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012