Boils on butt cheeks bleeding. Relief with colloidal silver. How to prevent these break outs?

Hi, I have and have been getting these cyst or boil like things on my butt cheeks between my legs for years, I used to only get one at time every once in a while. Lately I have had at least 3 now 5 and two of them are open and bleeding . What can I do for these sores? I have tried to use Colloidal Silver. It seems to help, but I don t want to take it all the time. is there something I can do to prevent these break outs?
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012