Boils on back and thighs, white deposits on foreskin, bleeding, wounds. What are they?

hi, i recently had some sort of skin allergy in which i had boils on my back and inner thighs. i went through anit-biotics and pain killers. in the mean while i saw some white deposits inside the foreskin and in a couple of days the foreskin stopped pulling back. now if i try it the skin is getting wounded and starts bleeding slowly. i don t experience any sort of pain until i try to pull it back. please suggest something , it has started to get me worried.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013