Boils in groin area, itchy, painful, pus-filled. What is this?

I m 36 years old and started getting, what I think are boils, in my groin area. When they first started I was not sexually active although I was with a partner of 10 years at that time. I had hormonal imbalances and was not getting my period. Now my hormones have leveled out and I am finally regulating with my period but I still get these boils. They usually don t get very big but I end up squeazing them because they get itchy and painful. After draining them the skin would heal and they would go away leaving a scar . Now I have had this one for about 4 months. It gets bigger every week. I drain it about 5 times a day. The liquid is generally a clear yellow tint and it s never really been puss looking. At times the liquid seems a little thicker (mucous like) but quickly turns watery and yellow again. What is this and how do I get rid of it? It s painful and embarrassing. Can you help?
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012