Boils in foot, feel pressured when walking, and watery substance inside the boil. What kind of a disease is this?

we are suffering from a heriditary disease which is like boils in our foot .when we give more pressure like walking long,then if we write continuously more than an hour,in summer season we find more boils nin our foot, we couldnt wear any shoes for a long time. it has pain,an watery substance is inside the tghere any treatment to get rid of? what kind of disease is this?please help us to protect our heritary
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013