Boils in eyes that started during pregnancy present even now, no antibiotics as breastfeeding. Solution ?

I had a baby 7mths ago. When i was about 3mths pregnant i started having boils in my eyes and the doctor said it ll stop after i gave birth. My baby is now 7mths and i still have these boils. I ve had all manner of tests and nothing is wrong with me. The boils come out like 2-3 on each eyes and the frequency has increased. They are almost always there. Doctor said he can t give me antibiotics because am still breast feeding. What do i do? The boils are quite painful
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012