Boils in arm pits, groin, multiple scar formation, breast pain. Cancer symptoms?

hey Dr I AM 21 year old XXXXX, i am having boil under my armpits and groins since i was 15 or so cant really remember. these boils are not painful neither they discharge . these boils have caused me multiple scars under my armpit, firstly i am bit worried about is it any kind of cancer , plus since few days i am getting the pain over the sides of my breast(just under my armpit, WHERE ALL THE boils and scars are located.
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012