Boils after having protected sex. Taking antibiotics for reoccurring pharyngitis. Should I get tested for HIV?

Hello, last year in july i had protected sex with a girl whose hiv status was unknown to me , this year in march i developed boils and took medicenes for the same and from one month i have been suffering from pharyngitis , sore throat , i took antibiotics , it got fine, then again it occured, then again antibiotics ,6days course,but with antibiotics i took alcohol . Please tell me is there any indication to get tested for hiv ?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012