Boil underarm filled with pus, arm hurts while movements. Antibiotics worsened conditions. Any advice?

hi I have a boil under my right arm that is very pain ful it came to ahead the other day. pus came out,but still it hurts to lift the arm up and down .my left arm has one under there as well it hurts as well. It feels like the pain is in the nerve. I have been to the dr. who gave me an anti botic that caused me more problems. Every side effect that was named on it I had the problem. hot packs dont work help me please.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013