Boil on left cheek, pus discharge, severe pain, facial swelling. Treatment?

I had a pimple on my left cheek for the past few days. Yesterday its started getting painful in the evening and i pressed the surrounding area a little hard. Then lots of pus came out of that area and it started paining very badly. Then today morning when i see my face, the left side of my face is totally swollen and the swell is has almost extended from my ears to jaws now. my cheek is almost triple the actual size! what do i do now!?
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013