Boil on knee, orange pus from boils, swelling and redness. What is it?

Hi, my name is Bruce and I have a boil just below my knee that I have been taking antibiotics for since Monday. Yesterday was the first day that I have noticed improvement and felt relief. Today I feel about the same but today the boil is constantly excreting an orange pus with black (bloody chucks) and thick white pus occasionally. Swelling and redness have decreased over the past two days. Should I be worried or am I on track for a healthy leg again?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013