Boil on cheek and testicles, fever, taken antibiotics, had unprotected intercourse, itchy and irritating vagina. STD?

My husband developed some boil on his cheek and his testicles along with mild fever in february. He consulted a doctor for the boil on face which the doctor diagnosed as bal tod and prescribed some antibiotics . My husband did not disclose about the boil on testicles. I have been asking him to do so without any avail. We had intercourse (unprotected) last about two months back. Three/four days after that I developed itching and irritation in vagina; also while urinating. This problem has subsided to a large extent in these two months. Now i get itching etc. once in a while especially when my bladder is full. Is it possible that my husband has some STD? Is there any chance that I have developed the same? Will it subside?How expensive are tests used for diagnosis?
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012