Boil like sores on lower abdomen in close proximity. Constant oozing of clear fluid. Breast cancer survivor, overweight. Worried

I get small, boil like sores on my lower abdomen. I have several sores in close proximity to one another, but one does not seem to heal. It remains open and constantly oozes small amounts of clear fluid. It is not red or infected. I am overweight (260lbs, 5'5), 36, a breast cancer survivor. I suspect the sores are due to moisture in the area due to the excess weight. The sore has been open and oozing for three days. Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013