Boil from MRSA on forehead, prescribed antibiotic, reduced but eyes are swollen. Cure for symptoms?

Hello I have a boil from MRSA in my forehead right now. I went to the doctor yesterday. She gave me a shot and some antibiotics and told me that if it got any worse to come back to the doctor today. I woke up and the actual boil seems a little Better but my eyes are way more swollen then yesterday. Does this mean its worse bc my eyes are more swollen? And does anyone kno how long the eye swelling will last or how to get rid of it?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013
Hi boils are cured we should target our treatment only towards swelling.of the boils.use a good anti inflammatory agent like combiflame to cure the swelling. Or use chymoral forte to reduce the swelling.try to be clean and fomites should be washed regularly