Boil filled with pus in the side of the breast. No help with creams. Solution?

Hi I have a small boil on the side of my right breast . I ve had it for 4 months, it had clear pus In it but it only bursts if I take hot shower. I was concerned so saw a md recently and he said it didn t look like anything serious. He gave me a cream to use for 7 days (viaderm kc). I ve been using it, the boil is now flat (no bubble) and slightly fading but is still there. What should I do? I read about ibc cancer but I have no symptoms, pain or itching, i don t even notice this Boil it does not hurt. Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013