Bodybuilder, using Testesterone, trenbolone, stanozolol. All tests normal, SGOT, SGPT are elevated. Solution ?

sir, am 35. am a part time bodybuilder. i had used steroids when i used to attend bodybuilding contests. now i am preparing for a contest. time now am using steroids since 1 month. am using Testesterone and trenbolone . and also stanozolol oral tabs., sir recently i had checked my status of lever and kidney functions.all functions are normal. but SGOT and SGPT levels have been elevated upto 95 and 181 respectively. i will continue my cycle for 15 more days. i need ur kind advice sir. thank you.. AAAAAA
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013