Body weakness, sore eyes and chest pain, are these because of stress ?

Hello Doctor, Apart from the symptoms i have listed below , i also have pain my chest on the right ,and sometimes during the night i have short breathing and sore eyes. is not related to heart failure or something related to. I also would like to mention that i was experiencing different kind of infections within last 8months . Is there something behind this? I am so scary of my body getting weak, and numb. I am having a problem of being tired always, sore tummy, sometimes ,i don t feel i have an appetite, and my face always is sore when iget up in morning, i went to my Dr,they took blood sample,they said evrything is ok,after many times i went there they referred me to a stress management unit,but it s not improving at all.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jul 2011