Body very weak, breathing problem after taking dizzy pills. How to get normal?

my body is very very weak right.i can t really breath very well and I am so lazy to get up and move arounfd.I was thinking after i took two dizzy pills and two hours later i felt so weak and then had a little headache but I slept thru with it the 330am this morning I took 2 tylo.and i excetrine went back to bed woke upat 2pm then still feel soooo weak.please help me I am so tired and sick to have this kind of is maybe several times. Thank you!
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

From the available desription it is very difficult to assess your problem. You must be suffering from anemia as you feel weak or some sort of wasting diseases which needs expert advice. Immediately consult a generl physician for good. You should eat nutritious food for energy. Once you get the required energy and nutrition, you cannot sit idle. You will start working automaticlly. Eveyone wants to be lazy but their responsibilities drives them to work. Am I right? Don't you have any rsponsibility?

Get well soon.