Body tremors when hungry, vision failed, had hot flushes, dizziness, vomiting feeling on trying to eat. Cause and remedy?

Well, every once in a while I ll start to shake, and usually when I shake I m hungry, so I went to try to eat but my vision started to get really bad and I got a hot/ cold flush through my body and I felt really dizzy so I sat down, and when I sat down, I started to feel like I wanna gonna vomit , so I spit the food out of my mouth and went to lay down, my hands are still shaking and feel kinda numb.
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012