Body tremors, sleep deprivation, cough and asthma, symptoms of Epiliv ?

I am pn epiliv 500 twice a day after being weaned off Carbamezapine 400 mg twice a day which had caused alarming depletion of sodium reserves in my body over 15 years. Am at present also battling a lot of side effects due to steroid overdose during relentless bouts of cough and asthma while I was admitted in hospital for a suspected TIA. I have body and voice tremors, sleep deprivation , memory lapses which had peaked in spelling and coherent sentence construction dyslexia at one point, incoherence, impaired motor co-ordination, particularly laboured walk, during certain phases of the day, and muscular pain my arms. But I am a little confused about whether these are steroid related or due to an entirely overhauled medical regimen for epilepsy and other ailments like hypertension and TIA. Could any of these symptoms be traced to Epiliv?
Asked On : Fri, 9 Mar 2012