Body tingling, muscle twitching, pain in rib space, Tests show disc compression, dish and osteoarthritis. Any ideas?

pain to touch and deep breath between left 10th and 11th rib 4 weeks, now on right 7th and 8th rib, not as bad. xray lung ok, thoratic and lumbar spine show disc compression L-1 (from injury) osteophites thoratic region. Cervical MRI shows age related (69) moderate cord impingment 4-5 and 5-6 mild in remaining segments, plus foraminal spaces narrowed. DISH arthritis and Osteo arthritis. Lots of tingles all over body, muscle twitching. My concern is the rib space pain and pins and needles (tingling). Neuro Dr. says he doesn t think the cervical problems are the causes.. Any ideas ?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013