Body temperature above normal, warm to touch, not feeling cold in freezing weather. Causes for symptoms?

Hey , my body temprature is 39 degrees , and i know that normal body temprature should be 37 , im 16 years old and i dont have a feever , i have had this temprature for 2 years now , and i havent got sick even once in thease 2 years , not even a flu , it feels like im immune to all diseases , and im too warm , im not freezing when i walk outside here in xxxx with a t-shirt while its -2 degrees outside , can you tell me why ? i want to know :(
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013