Body sweats on committing mistake, whenever anybody scolds, not due to nervousness. Suggestion?

i m raj, 26 years with healthy body. unmarried, now working in back office job. when i have mistake in my work, given speech on stage, i have sweating in my body or any body(teacher) told me loudly when some mistake done by me. suddenly i filling very hot in my body and i have sweating very much. ( just like afraid & like nervous but that time i m not afraid even though i have sweating. i try to control my self but it s happen.. this problem happening last 2 years.. it s any kind of nervous problem.. pls sir help me...with your good suggestion. pls reply with mail. i m waiting your reply...
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012