Body stiffness, suffering from Carpal tunnel syndrome, liver enzymes high. Should I see a doctor?

About 2 weeks ago, I woke in the middle of the night, every space on my body was stiff, every muscle sore and every joint felt stiff and hurts. On top of all that, I have carpal tunnel syndrome and my hands don t close and I cannot pick up my 5 year old daughter. I m a 44 yo female with a job and try to take care of sick parents. I went for a blood test and was told my liver enzymes was high. I cannot function. please tell me if I should go over to the hospital.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  48 Awaiting Answer