Body stiffness, difficulty in breathing, hands trembling while speaking to others. Physical or psychological?

I am very moody, and I feel so awkward even when I just talk to people especially by looking into their face, my hand trembles all the time, and no girls feel like its fun talking to me at all, cause I feel stiff and my heart beats soo fast too sometimes and its hard to breath, sometimes when I stop doing activities and just sit and then my hand would tremble and my heart would beat fast, and every day I think of the cause, is this a psychological problem or is this A physical problems? cause I eat only what I want and when I want without thinking if its bad or good..and sometimes I also kinda wanna see what other people was into and I kinda hold not to, then my body would feel stiff again,
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012