Body smelling faintly of sour milk irrespective of having good hygiene. Suggestions?

I always smell faintly of sour milk! I shower regularly, use good soap and shampoo, wear clean clothes and sleep in clean sheets and wear deodorant, but I still smell like sour milk! I am only 19 and all the guys in my college are making fun of me because I have this faint odor and do not know how to get rid of it... I do not have any money to pay but please help me figure what this is, it is ruining my my life entirely... :( I m so embarrassed about this that I m scared to bring it up to a doctor in person, so I m using my friends email instead of mine... Please help!
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012
this cud be due to some bacterias and fungus residing in ur body ....some r normal flora 0f body which cud cause such smell ,,,,,u can take anti fungals once a week for 12 weeks to get rid of these smell........probably this will help u