Body shook after electric shock. BP high, heart beating fast. Is it due to anxiety?

Dear Doctor My name is Raoul and i m 15 years old I got an electric shock yesterday at school in a power source, probably 130 volts or 230 i don t remember exactly. It started on my left anular, got up my arm , to the heart and then to the brain, then i pulled QUICKLY back my hand . All that was in two or three seconds. I didn t faint. My heart wasn t racing, i think it was normal. I turned pale after 2-3 minutes and normal after probably other 5-10 minutes. Then i started shaking, it lasted probably 90 minutes. During these 90 minutes i visited a Doctor, he said i have a high blood pressure , it was 140 i think! But yesterday i didn t feel my heart really racing and beating strongly! Now i do! I don t shake anymore. I often have to take deeper breaths, just like yesterday. My doctor told my, i shouldn t worry, it s the anxiety too, the scare that i got, but my heart is probably faster and stronger than yesterday! Should i still worry? Should i just remain calm and not do anything that makes me nervous or that makes my heart beat even faster, like sports? Thank you very much for your answer doctor!
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012