Body shivers while concentrating, tired. Can masturbating daily be the reason?

Hi doc.......I have this strange problem that my whole body shivers when i concentrate at something.........For example when lighting a cigarette or playing snooker my hands and face start to shiver...........I m always tired and sleepy..........I masturbate daily can this be causing the problem................Also i have huch back posture ..
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013
Hello dear masturbation is a completly normal thing. There occur no loss with this. The sperm cant get over also there is no weakness or shortening of penis. Neither there is problem in sexual intercourse after marriage. So dont worry at all. It is not going to harm you. it cannot be a cause for shivering. even then if you want to leave, try meditation
Thank you
Dermatologist Dr. Rahul Kumar's  Response
Hello dear,
Thanks for the query

masturbation is a completely normal thing.

There occur no loss with this.

The sperm cant get over,

also there is no weakness or shortening of penis.

Neither there is problem in sexual intercourse after marriage.

So dont worry at all. It is not going to harm you.

It cannot cause any sexual weakness.

It cannot cause shivers in body.

Thank you