Body rashes with burning sensation after passing motion. Taking antihistamine for relief. Possible cause?

I got full bloom body rashes with burning sensation after passing motion. Stool is semi soft. It doesn t happen every time but occasionally. So is unable to check for any food allergy . My first body rashes started few years ago during my wife s birth delivery. Even since then, I am having body rashes and the first symptom because rashes is diaherra. I have consulted a few doctors. They say I am fine. My treatment to my rash is just antihistamine. Could any of you tell me the cause of it?
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012