Body pain with blood from intestine

my bro 28 year of age weight only 35 kg.body pain ones started not stopped without hospitilisation by iv and medicine. blood coming from intestine .in i year hospitisation is must.docter say take good food.
Asked On : Sun, 25 Jul 2010
hi,farhan,thanks for query.Blood in stool and not gaining weight could be due to some problems in his digestive tract.Please take him to gastro specialist and take his advise.He may need further investigation to rule out presence of other diseases.Unless properly diagnosed no treatment can be suggested.Please go for complete check up.
wishing him speedy recovery.