Body pain, shivering. Taken Advil. Sweating, stomach discomfort. Cause?

Hi, I fell asleep last night with some body aches and didn t think nothing of it. Then I woke up around 2p.m shivering and even more body aches. I took three advils and covered myself up, then I woke up aging around 4a.m with the shivers body aches and sweating alot. I fell back to sleep and woke up at 5a.m, my symptoms were better but I was covered in sweat. My stomach is feeling a little funny but I m ok. What could have cause this?
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012