Body pain mostly in head and teeth, get pain on thinking about it. Cause?

I am a 22 year old female and for about the past two months I have been experiencing pain all over my body and mostly in my head and teeth from certain textures. I don t even have to touch something, I can simply think about it or see it and I get goosebumps and feel the pain. It s very strange and I have had trouble explaining it to people but it takes up much of my day so I am in pain a lot. The only thing I could find that even came close to explains was something called tactile hyperesthesia. Is there any validity to this? What could be wrong and how can I make it stop?!
Asked On : Sat, 14 Apr 2012