Body pain, high thyroid levels. Taking thyronorm 100. High TSH levels in thyroid test. Treatment options?

Hi Sir, i am XXXXX 30 yr old and 63 kg in weight and 5 1 in height. I am suffering from bodyach last 6 months and in last week i test my thyroid level. The test report is as follows:- T3 Total - 0.64 T4 Total - 2.40 TSH - 182.25 I shocked and doctor prescribed the Tab. Thyronorm 50 for 5 days and Thyronorm 100 after 5 days daily. I taking the medicine 100mcg daily from last 7 days due to which i feel very uncomfortable anxiety and severe bodyache. Please tell me the solution for bodyach and time period in which the TSH level will be in normal limit.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jun 2012