Body pain, headache, cough, sore throat, fever, cold. Taking codeine, tylenol. Treatment?

Hi, I took my daughter to the er last night for body aches, headache,cough, very bad sore throat and fever. They ran test for flu , streph, and chest x-ray. They stated verything came back good. No streph, no flu only a sinus infection . They gave her tyenol with codeine and zithromax . I don t see any improvement. They said she also has a cold. Is there any over the counter medicine she can take with the other two prescriptions
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012