Body pain, have fibromyalgia, had carpal tunnel, pain constantly. What can bring relief?

hi my name is faye i was seeing a pain doctors nurse practioner for 6 years i hardly seen the doctor but i know i was mostly in tears every time i went for my appts i hurt from the top of my head to the bottom of my feet literally, i ask one of the nurses why wont the doctor ever see me and give me a diagnoses for my pain she anwsered the doctor dose not like to give anyone a diagnosis i was stunned so she started checking me for fibromyalgia which i was asking them what it was and what kind of test do they do to find out she said there really isnt any test and then started checking the trigger points which all the points she touched were very painful then she told me i had fibromyalgia , i am in so much pain constantly because they took me off all the meds i was on except tramadol and flexiril and nuerontin, i have had 5 carpal tunnel surgeries and a tendon surgery and finger surgery and in feb i haVE TO HAVE ELBOW SURG, AND ROTATOR CUFF SURG, AND A BONE SPUR REMOVED thats between my arm and shoulder, ive had a bone graft done on my left foot and then a year later the screws had to be removed i also am in line to get a hysterectomy done and removeal of 3 fibroid tumors and then a bladder sling repair done i have had so many steroid injections done and trigger injections done that im just tired of the pain because it dosen t last for long i need to find a doctor that can help me please help!!!!!!
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013